- Date & Time
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:30pm 2018-02-17 07:30:00 pm1969-12-31 07:00:00 pmAmerica/New_YorkUF School of Music's 90th Anniversary Collage ConcertCurtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts
Join the UF School of Music for a unique concert experience celebrating 90 years of music at the University of Florida. The 90th Anniversary Collage Concert will be the first performance at UF that features twelve ensembles in a single concert.
This full-scale production will captivate audiences through set changes using video vignettes that feature remarks from past and present School of Music faculty reflecting upon the rich history—and also future—of music at UF.
Continuing in the School of Music tradition of sharing music with the community, the event will be free and open to the public.
Seating is open. Tickets will be available at the door starting at 7:15 p.m.
All reserved tickets have been claimed at the Box Office. Reserved tickets only guarantee admission until 7:15 p.m. Remaining tickets will be distributed at 7:15 p.m. on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Featured ensembles include:
- Clarinet Choir
- Gator Marching Band
- Graduate Chamber Ensemble
- Jacaré Brazil
- Jazz Ensemble
- New Music Ensemble
- Opera Theatre
- Sunshine Steelers Steel Drum Ensemble
- Saxophone Ensemble
- Symphony Orchestra
- University Choir
- Wind Symphony
This activity has been funding in part by a Tourist Development Tax Grant from the Alachua County Board of County Commissioners in conjunction with the Alachua County Tourist Development Council. For additional information or clarification contact Visit Gainesville/Alachua County at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 352-374-5260.
- VenueCurtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts
3201 Hull Road
- Phone 2
- Curtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts Website
News Post : Sep 18, 2018+ More