Current Students Resources
Please use the links below to access the many services available to University of Florida students, both virtually or on-campus.
- University of Florida Offices
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Health and Wellness (Virtual & On-Campus)
- Recreation and Involvement (On-Campus)
Resources for Online Learning
Please use these links to help you succeed with online learning.
- E-Learning How-To
Canvas (E-Learning) Sudent Guide
Answers to all your questions about Canvas.
Adobe Spark – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base
Answers to all your questions about Adobe spark (for creative practice blogs).
-----Syllabi & Textbooks
Filterable listing of College of the Arts syllabi by term
Free access to virtual textbooks available through UF Library.
Florida Bookstore Textbook Search
Find textbooks for your class, search by department (HUM) and term.
- VPN & UF Library Databases
In order to make use of the UF Library's extensive journal database, make sure you install and set up the Cisco AnyConnnect VPN on your computer.
- Student Tech Discounts
Students at the University of Florida can use their UFL email to access student discounts on many tech products and services. Ask your internet provider or mobile service carrier if they provide discounts for college students.
Resources for MA Students
- FAFSA & Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, MA students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. The FAFSA opens on October 1 of each year. To receive the best financial aid offer, complete the FAFSA as early as possible. *Graduate Certificate students are not eligible for FAFSA.
- Complete the FAFSA (MA Students Only)
- Learn more about all types of financial assistance
- Review the financial aid checklist
- Plan Your Schedule
Since MA students must take at least 12-credits of elective coursework to graduate, you'll need to plan your schedule to ensure you complete all 36-credits at a pace that works for you. The suggested timeline will allow you to complete the program in 5 or 6 semesters.
- Visit the Schedule of Courses page to plan your schedule
- Graduate Central
Visit elearning.ufl.edu to access Graduate Central on Canvas.
- This resource will be available to you throughout your entire time in the program. Think of it as a virtual student commons.
- You cannot access Graduate Central until after completing the New Gator Checklist.
- Once inside Graduate Central, click the (Start Here) module near the top of the home page and review the contents.
- Then complete the (New Student Orientation) module to begin planning registration for graduate courses.
- Complete and upload your study plan so your advisor can assist you with registering for classes.
- Course Registration
Your advisor can assist you by registering for courses on your behalf, however some courses are available for self-registration. Make sure you submitted a plan of study on Graduate Central before registering or contacting your advisor for help with registration. You can learn more about how to register using the following tutorials:
- Complete Registration Prep Simulation | PDF
- Register for a Class Simulation | PDF
- Drop a Class Simulation | PDF
- Swap a Class Simulation | PDF