The College of Fine Arts Marketing office produces the College of Fine Arts alumni publication, Muse Magazine.
Muse magazine provides information about recent activities of alumni, faculty, students, and staff of UF’s College of Fine Arts. Launched in the spring of 2005, the magazine is distributed without charge to friends of the college. Each issue is also available online. Each issue is now available for download in Adobe PDF format. To access the magazine as a PDF, please click on the photo below.
In This Issue!
- CFA Honorary Doctorates
- Meet CFA alums who have gone on to have careers in global business, non-profits, and entrepreneurial start-ups
- Recent student, faculty, and alumni awards and honors
- Outstanding young alumni
- CFA Introduces Director of the School of Theatre + Dance, Jerry Dickey and Director of Development, Jennifer Coolidge
- Faculty Research and International Activities
- Upcoming Opportunities for Friends and Alumni