Click here for a list of the 75+ activties we have going on.
352Creates will engage community members in free creative activities that promote health and community engagement on February 26, 2016, and create a wide network of local cultural organizations, businesses, artists, service agencies, healthcare providers, and others who want to be a part of cultivating a healthy and thriving community
352Creates is a single day of community-wide art making aimed at demonstrating that creativity can be fun for everyone, and can make our communities stronger and healthier. It is energetic pop-up style art-making opportunities inside every open door and in every public place, reaching everyone in the 352 community.
You envision it, you do it, and we’ll promote it for you. Activities should be free and accessible to anyone. They can be simple and cost little or nothing.
• Chalk the Walks: invite people to make art on your sidewalks with chalk
• Crossroads Choirs: organize a group of people to sing at a major intersection
• Coffee Cup Mandalas: invite your staff to trace a coffee cup and make the circle into a work of art, then post them all on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter (using #352Creates) to be a part of the 352Creates gallery
• Mission Sharing: Be a part of promoting health, building our community,
and making Alachua County the best and healthiest community it can be
• Free Marketing: All participating organizations and businesses will be listed
on the 352Creates website’s calendar and presenter list. 10,000 printed
352Creates calendars will also be distributed and posted countywide
• Networking: Become a part of the extensive 352Creates network
• Become part of our Facebook group, and plan activities for February 26. You can post your plans on the
352Creates events page or through the contact us page and they will be added to the live GPS map.
• Use the 352Creates logo to brand your events
• Upload artwork, event photos and video to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. using the hashtag: #352Creates