- Date & Time
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:30pm 2018-02-17 07:30:00 pm1969-12-31 07:00:00 pmAmerica/New_YorkUF School of Music's 90th Anniversary Collage ConcertCurtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts
Join the UF School of Music for a unique concert experience celebrating 90 years of the School of Music at the University of Florida College of the Arts. The 90th Anniversary Collage Concert will be the first performance at UF that features a dozen ensembles in a single concert.
This full scale production will captivate the audience even through set changes with remarks from past and present School of Music faculty, reflecting upon the rich history, and also the future, of music at UF.
Continuing in the School of Music tradition of sharing music with the community, the event will be free and open to the public.
Featured ensembles include:
- Clarinet Choir
- Gator Marching Band
- Graduate Chamber Ensemble
- Jacaré Brazil
- Jazz Ensemble
- New Music Ensemble
- Opera Workshop
- Sunshine Steelers Steel Drum Ensemble
- Saxophone Ensemble
- Symphony Orchestra
- University Choir
- Wind Symphony
- VenueCurtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts
3201 Hull Road
- Phone 2
- Curtis M. Phillips, M.D. Center for the Performing Arts Website
Student Stories : Dec 14, 2017+ More