- Date & Time
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 7:00pm to 9:00pm 2017-03-23 07:00:00 pm2017-03-23 09:00:00 pmAmerica/New_YorkDigital Salon 2017Digital Worlds Institute
Student may invite family and friends to celebrate their hard work.
Digital Worlds’ Digital Salon on March 23 features our students’ best work. This exhibit-like event showcases Digital Arts & Sciences (DAS) undergraduate and graduate students’ animations, video games, time-based media, digital imagery and interactive media, and allows them to share their projects with faculty, friends and industry leaders.
Ultimately, it’s our annual showcase of the design and creative output of our students in the Digital Arts & Sciences program."
- Marko Suvajdzic, Digital Worlds Associate Director and Associate Professor
For a Digital Arts and Sciences student's work to be considered for acceptance in the Digital Salon, please submit this form for each of your submissions. The work must be from the following semesters: Spring 2016, Summer 2016, Fall 2016 and Spring 2017. Both class projects and personal projects are accepted.
All Digital Salon submissions must be received by Feb. 19. Once received, the Digital Worlds faculty will review and select the top five to eight works in each category. The final nominees will be publicly announced March 15.
During the event, the salon adjudicators will select the best in each category. All salon attendees will be able to vote online for the Best of Show Award.
- Feb. 19 - All student submissions due
- March 15 - Final nominees announced
- March 23 - Digital Salon event
- Best of Show -- People's Choice
- Best in Animation
- Best in Video Game
- Best in Time-Based Media
- Best in Digital Imagery
- Best in Interactive Media
Faculty News : Feb 27, 2017+ More